Amazon FireTV/Fire Stick:
FINEST IPTV on Amazon Firestick:
1. Go to the Firestick setting. navigate to the device or my fire tv. You will see the developer option.
2. On the developer option, make sure that apps from unknown sources are ON. Turn on it if this option status shows OFF.
3. Back to the home screen and click on the Search Icon. Now you need to find the 'Downloader ' App. Please type 'Downloader' to find it.
4. Once the Downloader is shown, click on it and install the downloader app.
5. Open the Downloader app. You can now download your own app by typing an HTTP link.
6. Please type this Finest IPTV app link to download: https://finestiptv.eu/downloads/finestiptv.apk
7. When the download is completed, open the downloaded file and follow the instructions of installation. (You can find also downloaded app in file explorer app and folder location).
10. After installation, open the Finest IPTV app. You need to type now Stream Username and password.
Video tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFfiIVu8Tk0
IPTV Smarter Pro on Fire TV:
1. Please download the IPTV Smarter pro app from this link: https://finestiptv.eu/downloads/smarter.apk
Smart IPTV App on Fire TV
You can also install the Smart IPTV App on amazon Firestick. Please follow this instruction:
- Install the Downloader App in from the App store.
- Open the Downloader App, Type the following HTTP link: apk.siptv.app or https://finestiptv.eu/downloads/smartiptv.apk
- Install the Downloaded App.
- Open now the new Smart IPTV App. You find a TV MAC on the screen.
- Now go to the Smart IPTV App website: https://siptv.app/mylist/
- Add the TV MAC and the playlist URL.
- If you have already subscribed to our service, find your Playlist link here or get a new trial here
* If you are from UK Location and face problems with watching channels, We suggest using the UK location m3u playlist link.